1. Propose at home
Why not utilise the space you love and share together. The Proposers already have all the decorations to to create that WOW factor moment whilst personalising it to your relationship. One of our most popular proposal is our Wine Tasting - this works perfectly at home. We'll send you a detailed guide and props to do it yourself! We have an array of amazing decorations, which we can set-up in your home, or we can deliver to your doorstep with a step-by-step guide.
Thinking of proposing at home? You can view our proposing at home packages here.
2. Propose outside
Imagine having a private Victorian bandstand, monument or garden to yourselves. We'll decorate and disappear. You take all the credit and enjoy the magical moment.
With "your" song playing in the background and surrounded by twinkly fairy lights, this will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Want to propose outdoors? You can view all of our Outdoor Proposal packages here.
Your safety, and that of our staff is top priority! What are we doing to help at this time?
- Staff working from home to minimise contact day to day
- Virtual consultations with our expert planners via email, phone call, or video call
- All of our decorations will be cleaned with official antibacterial products before and after set-up
- We're minimising the amount of suppliers at each event to keep it to just the couple
- Planner/s will be maintaining a zero contact policy before, during and after proposals
3. Want to wait and propose when all of the craziness disappears?
Let's start the process of creating the most perfectly tailored proposal of your dreams. All of our usual proposal packages available to start planning, for just £350, we'll put together the following, so when the time's right, we can hit the start button and have it all ready. Including in this will be..
- Face to face consultation over Skype, Zoom, Facetime, Whatsapp, or Google Hangouts where we will find out about your relationship so we can create tailored ideas, this can of course also be done over email or phone call to keep it more private.
- We will create personalised ideas and an inspiration moodboard with as many ideas that we think work for you (minimum of 3 ideas.)
- Once you have decided on your favorite idea, we will present a full breakdown of costs and write a plan to you and all suppliers involved. So everyone is ready for the big day.
- At this point we will put a date on hold which can always be changed depending on current circumstances. You are under no obligation to finish booking with The Proposers but you will have your proposal ready to rock if you are, and the £350 will go towards your proposal cost. So what are you waiting for......you have nothing to lose.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, we invite you to contact our team here,