Daisy – Founder & Managing Director
After Daisy’s brother asked for some female guidance when proposing to his now wife, a light bulb lit-up in Daisy’s head. Spotting a gap in the market, Daisy wanted to help men and women all around the world realise their proposal dreams. With a degree and masters in Business, 10 years experience in the creative industry, and an endless passion for love and romance; Daisy was best placed to set-up the first Proposal Planning company in the UK and Europe! Two years later she had her own TV show about The Proposers, has completed over 1000 proposals, has expanded globally, and is eager to challenge her creativity even further with new proposals happening every week!
Henry – Creative Director
Henry’s been with the company for five years, and in this time has created some pretty unique ideas, which have gained us critical acclaim around the world. He’ll listen to your thoughts and bring to life the most magical proposal you’ve always dreamed of. Henry has 15 years experience in the creative industry and is our right-hand man.
Gina – Client Service Manager and Wedding Planner
If you want to plan the most amazing romantic event, then you need to speak to Gina. From planning your proposal, right through to the moment ‘she says YES’, she can quite literally make all your dreams come true and more. With a postgraduate degree in event management and numerous beautifully planned weddings organised. She really is our ultimate power planner.
Olivia – Proposal Planner & Social Media Expert
Our social media whiz kid, Olivia is always up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the proposal planning world, and puts her knowledge to good use when organising special moments for our clients. Keep an eye out for her live proposal posts. Exciting!
Every three months we accept new interns to give them the ‘hands-on’ experience they need to get into the events industry. From general admin to organising proposals each intern is an integral member of the team and all have gone on to get jobs at well established companies within the events industry.
If you are interested in becoming an intern at The Proposers please send an email with your CV and why you would like to work for us to the email address at the bottom of the page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to any of the team
Above all, you get out what you put in. The Proposers can provide you with as much or as little guidance as you require, but you can be assured that any advice or planning is coming from a reliable source:
- We will help you come up with creative and unique ways to propose
- We will make sure that your proposal is tailored to your relationship – so if your partner loves roses, believe us when we say, we’ll litter the area with them
- We work closely with a number of restaurants, hotels, musicians and other suppliers across the world. This allows us to ensure that you get the best proposal for your money.
- We offer 24 hour advice/assistance from choosing the ring, to asking her father’s permission – ask for our free engagement ring and etiquette guide.
- We’re not your girlfriend, your mum, your mate or your big sis, we won’t argue with you, or tell you you’re wrong – we’re professional creative proposal planners that can give you a honest females perspective when sometimes the closest people to you can’t
- And finally, we’re here to make sure that your partner gets the dream proposal they’ve always wanted, and you get that all important YES
- Don’t forget…..we have a 100% success rate so you’re safe with us!
We look forward to working with you