- download a GPS tracking app, such as Endomondo Sports Tracker
- take to Google Maps to plan out some routes that will spell out the letters of your proposal message
- go for some practice runs and track your route to see if the circuits spell out your proposalÂ clearly and neatly
- plan how to share your special message with your partner either by sending it to via text or email, or by posting it online
- then, nip out for a run or a walk (pick up some Champagne and flowers while you're out), complete your proposal job, post it online and then return for your answer..
A tech-savvy proposal: Using GPS tracker to pop the questionPublished on 28th December '14
The popularity of popping the question by spelling out the proposal with a GPS tracker has surged so The Proposers have put together a simple guide on how to create this tech-savvy proposal. If you want to pop the question in a unique - but simple - way, then here's how: