We’ve all heard the horror stories: proposals happening in supermarket car parks, guys getting down on one knee in front of the TV, we’ve even heard of a man that proposed in McDonalds (the ring was inside the burger; seriously!)
So why are men getting proposals so wrong? And what can you/they do about it?
Fear not, this is where our ‘How to propose properly guide” comes in handy:
Did you know that, according to surveys by The Knot and Mens Health magazine a whopping 80% of women said they were unhappy with their proposal?
Yup, that’s why you need us! If you want to get the proposal right use a proposal planner. And here’s why:
You do have to do SOME work yourself
Planning your proposal through us doesn’t mean you get to kick back and relax. Hell, we’re not just going to let you get away with murder. We want to know all about the love of your life – her likes, dislikes, fave times everything! Which is why, when it comes to creating the perfect proposal for the two of you, it will be something that you have helped create. Let’s just say we are here to be your ‘little helpers’ – we’ll give you a nudge when you need a push and deal with all the boring bits like booking restaurants, making decorations and taking photos.
Ok, ok. So you’re possibly sitting there, shaking you head at the computer screen and thinking, ‘but surely I can do that all myself. Why do I need a professional to help?’
And here’s why: Because we ARE the professionals. Tell us you can arrange a proposal which involves a speedboat down the Thames, a shop filled with Monolo Blanicks all in her size and a celebrity superstar to serenade her and we’ll say ‘wow, you’ve got us there.’ But we bet you can’t without sweating lots and wishing you had someone to help. And that’s where we come in.
So what we’re saying is, we know you’re busy and we know you want to give your girlfriend the proposal of her dreams so we’re to here to give advice every step of the way.
We’re not saying your proposal needs to be really flashy and expensive but what we are saying is that it needs to be thoughtful and relate to your relationship. You wouldn’t want to surprise her with a marching band singing your favourite song in full view of everyone in your town if she hated public displays of affection. So we’d help create the perfect dream proposal in a quiet tranquil environment just for the two of you.
If you’re worried about your girlfriend finding out about us (or the fact you used a proposal planner) then stop now.. Zzzzzzip! Our mouths are sealed. If you’d rather just bask in the glory of a genius proposal then that’s fine by us. No one has to know that we even exist.
So to recap- why hire a proposal planner?
Our ultimate guide to WHY YOU NEED US
1. Expert Opinion – We’re not your mum, your mate or your girlfriend, we can give you impartial advice from a females prospective and we know how to knock her socks off and make your proposal both memorable and meaningful.
2. Reduce stress – We guide you through the entire process which means your marriage proposal planning will be fun, exciting and stress-free.
3. Save money- We have plenty of contacts and we’re great at negotiating which means you’ll get the best prices.
4. Save time- Trying to research locations, suppliers, flights, restaurants, decorations all take a lot of time, we’ll take this off your hands and come back to you with a list of the best at the best price.
5. Choosing the ring- At Proposer HQ, diamonds are never far from our minds. We love all things sparkly and know a thing or two about choosing the right ring, whether it be the setting, the colour or the price, we can give you expert advice. We’ll even pop along to the shop with you just to give you peace of mind that you’re choosing the right ring. After all, this ring will last forever so you need to make sure you’ve invested properly. We can also help negotiate for the best price and we have written an engagement ring guide so please contact us if you would like to know more.
For proposal advice and ideas contact The Proposers.