- do a quick mirror check for possible panda eyes and caught-up-in-the-moment-hair - you want to be looking your best!
- pick a setting that captures the moment - if the proposal took place in the woods then have a tree-lined backdrop
- make sure you have good light
- set the camera to fit you, your fiance and the ring in the frame (and get that rock sparkling in the light!)
- have fun with it! Take a selection of photos with smiles, funny faces and kissing moments so you have a choice of snaps to stick on social media!
How to take an engagement selfie!Published on 31st October '14
After the hugs and the kisses and the tears have passed we all know the first thing we want to do after the proposal - take an engagement selfie! So, if you want to take a photo that will do the moment - and the ring - justice, then here are some simple steps to follow: