WE HAVE NEWS.
We're very excited to announce our partnership with the iconic London Eye.Over the years we've planned many marriage proposals and romantic events on the London Eye. From singing and dancing flash mobs, to magicians, acrobats and ballet dancers, see here. There are so many ways to make an event personalised and tailored to the couple. That's why we've partnered with the London Eye to offer more excited clients that extra special moment whilst overlooking the most beautiful city in the world. With views of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Southbank, St.Paul's Cathedral, Canary Wharf, Tower Bridge and pretty much everything as far as the eye can see. The London Eye recognises that it's a great place to pop that all important question, that's why they're now offering a brand new package to their loved up clients. Introducing The Proposal Capsule, with 360° views, a photographer, champagne, chocolate truffles, priority boarding, private pod, and entry to their VIP lounge. All for £395. For more details see here. To make the experience even more personalised, The London Eye have teamed us with us, The Proposers to offer that extra special touch.We are really excited and privileged to be working with such an iconic London attraction. To coincide with the launch of our partnership and the new Proposal Capsule, we interviewed The fabulous London Eye Events Manager Rebecca Thomas.
- Why do you think that The London Eye is so popular for marriage proposals?
- How many people would you say have proposed on The London Eye?
- What is the most romantic proposal that you have seen on the London Eye?
- Why did you decide to create a new Proposal Capsule?
- What is the benefit of this capsule over a The Cupid’s Capsule?
- Why did you choose The Proposers to be your recommended suppliers?
You've heard it from the Experts. If you're thinking of proposing on the London Eye then you know exactly who to contact.
Thanks for reading.